As one journey ends in a designer’s path, one must find the strength to continue on. This post is for all those at this juncture in life professionally and personally. I want to share with you some words of wisdom and encouragement that you may have already heard before. But every time I myself have heard and seen these words I view them in a new way.
- Remain result orientated and be proactive. If no one has done it before you then be the pioneer.
- Everything is impossible to those that don’t try.
Live, design experiences, and inspire those in every room you enter.
- Be HONEST with yourself and your designs, don’t try to be something you aren’t.
- Be THOROUGH, give it your all and more. Limits are self placed.
- Become TIMELESS & IMPACTFUL.
WIP of next Digital Painting.